21. Watford res v Arsenal res 16th of March
22. Chelsea v unknown team 23rd of March
Game played on a cold and windy day on the 3G near Imperial Fields
23. Birmingham v Arsenal 24th of March
Champions League quarter finals 1st leg. Played at St Andrews, easily won by Blues who played as a team while Arsenal looked like a team that had not started to gel yet.
24. Arsenal v Birmingham 30th of March
Champions League quarter finals 2nd leg. Played at the Hive. Another win for Blues, deserved winners over two legs.
25. Roumania v France B 2nd of March.
Game played in Bucharest at the local National center ground. France WNT reserves won, many of them have been given a chance for the full team.
26. Millwall v Chelsea 3rd of March
Friendly game, over phsycial with players injured, not what you want in pre-season. Another cold weather.
27. Chelsea v Bristol 13th of March
FA Cup game, first test for the FA WSL 1 teams, Chelsea looked more advanced in their preparation for the League.
28. Reading v Yeovil 16th of March
Opening WSL 2 game for those 2 teams. Played at the Madejski, great seats high in the stand.
29. Birmingham v Tyreso 19th of March
Champions League semi-final 0-0 Draw for Blues.
30. Chelsea v Liverpool 20th of March
Big league game, no protection for goalkeepers from the referee on the day, a recurrent theme throughout the season including on final day.