Watford drew with Villa, Reading lost at leeds, Forrest lost heavily at Sunderland, Charlton won away at Cardif. Coventry v Barnet postponed again.
So here is the table again 2 teams will go down from the following contenders, they are ranked by the maximum potential points they can reach and their actual League position is on the left column.
10. Watford 8 points (17 pts maximum)
7. Reading 16 points ( 22 pts maximum)
9. Forest 11 points (26 pts maximum)
3. Charlton 25 ( 31 pts maximum)
5. Barnet 20 points ( 32 pts maximum)
4. Coventry 21 points ( 33 pts maximum)
6. Aston Villa 18 points ( 33 pts maximum)
8. Cardiff 15 points ( 39 pts maximum)
We can see that Charlton officially stays up as cannot be caught by Watford and Reading.
Watford is nearly down now as they can only cacth up Forrest Reading and Cardiff and need to overtake two of those 3 despite an horrible goal difference.
Reading and Forest are in big trouble with a respective -13 and -18 goal difference, compared to all other teams with a positive goal difference.
Barnet are 3 points away from safety with 4 games to play.
Coventry 2 points away from safety with 4 games to play.
Villa 4 points away from safety with 5 games to play.
Cardiff 8 points away from safety with 8 games to play.
Forest 12 points away from safety with 5 games to play.